Flick 'em Up! | Board Game Details
- Designer: Gaëtan Beaujannot, Jean Yves Monpertuis
- Artists: Chris Quilliams, Marie-Elaine Bérubé, Philippe Guérin
- Publishers: Bergsala Enigma, Filosofia Éditions, Galápagos Jogos, Ghenos Games, Lacerta, Ludonova, One Moment Games, Pretzel Games, Z-Man Games, Inc.
- Release Date: 2015
- Player count : 2 - 10
- Age range : 7+
- Time range : 30 - 45 minutes
- Mechanism(s): Flicking, Pick-up and Deliver, Team-Based Game
There are 5 articles mentioning Flick 'em Up!
Meeple Mountain is proud to present another collection of board game haiku, exploring ideas and thoughts about board games in seventeen syllables.
Dim the lights, raise the curtain, and take your buttery fingers off my games, because today we're talking about movies and the games they were meant for.
Winning a game will always be a rewarding experience. But if you limit your enjoyment of games exclusively to the ones you win, there’s a lot of joy that will pass you by. Let Dietrich tell you how he finds the fun in failure.
Most people grew up playing games like Jenga, Pick-Up Sticks, and Twister, but there are so many better options available now! Dexterity games have grown and evolved quite a bit over the years, so check out my Top Six dexterity games to see which ones are my favorite!