We are published authors, with over 12 years worth of writing articles under our belts. We love board gaming of all sorts, and started writing board game reviews in 2015. We play and review Family Games, Casual Games, Modern Games, and games of all genres, with an eye for games of all weights. We’re as equally at home playing games like No Thanks and Battle Sheep as we are with games like Yspahan, The Great Zimbabwe, or Terraforming Mars.
What can you can expect from us?
Here are the things you can expect from our writing team.
- We will play your game multiple times.
- We will be honest. If we feel there are negative aspects to your game we will point them out tactfully and considerately.
- We will market your game, and our review of it, on social media including Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. In addition, our RSS feed is consumed by BoardGameLinks.com.
- We have over 2100 followers on Twitter. Our website averages 16,000 page views a month.
What we expect from you.
- A complete copy of the game to keep. It doesn’t always have to be the final version, but it should be as close to rules and component complete as possible. We will not review early stage prototypes.
- Broadcast our review on the social media platforms of your choice and link to our review from your website or Kickstarter page.
- Respect our time. We will generally spend 10 or more hours playing your game, reviewing it, and discussing it online.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Thanks for your time and we look forward to helping to make your game a success!