Twilight Struggle | Board Game Details
- Designer: Ananda Gupta, Jason Matthews
- Artists: Chechu Nieto, Guillaume Ries, Mark Simonitch, Rodger B. MacGowan, Viktor Csete
- Publishers: (Self-Published), Asterion Press, Bard Centrum Gier, Chrononauts Games, Devir, DiceTree Games, GaGa Games, GMT Games, MINDOK, PHALANX, Udo Grebe Gamedesign, Wargames Club Publishing
- Release Date: 2005
- Player count : 2
- Age range : 13+
- Time range : 120 - 180 minutes
- Mechanism(s): Action/Event, Advantage Token, Area Majority / Influence, Campaign / Battle Card Driven, Dice Rolling, Hand Management, Simulation, Simultaneous Action Selection, Tug of War
There are 3 articles mentioning Twilight Struggle
We all love board gaming with our friends and family, but sometimes you just want to curl up with a good book. Here are some great recommendations inspired by some of our favorite games!
Dim the lights, raise the curtain, and take your buttery fingers off my games, because today we're talking about movies and the games they were meant for.
Here at Meeple Mountain we know that gaming tastes are decidedly subjective. Let's combine that with just about the only thing that is more subjective--music. Join us as we take a light-hearted, tongue-in-cheek look at the intersection of music and meeple.