Peacemakers: Horrors of War is a thematic board game in which you co-operate and attempt to bring peace. In the game, you are an adventurer seeking to stop conflicts between a colorful cast of animalfolk nations, who all have grievances with one another.
All six scenarios in the game are designed to provide a different challenge each time you play. Peacemakers: Horrors of War can be played with up to four players or solo, and you can play the scenarios in any order with different players no matter which scenario you choose.
Peacemakers: Horrors of War is an evolution of Dawn of Peacemakers, which was released in 2018. Some of the changes in this design include:
• Stronger emphasis on theme, allowing you to fully become a force for peace.
• Characters with unique strengths which bring a new dimension to the gameplay.
• Faster set-up as well as the ability to play with different groups.
• Streamlined rules that are easier to learn, teach, and remember, without sacrificing any gameplay depth.
• Individual scenarios instead of a campaign, which provides more flexibility and varied experiences.
Bob had a chance to preview the upcoming Peacemakers: Horrors of War from Snowdale Design. Has he made peace with the puzzle?