Keyflower | Board Game Details
- Designer: Richard Breese, Sebastian Bleasdale
- Artists: Gemma Tegelaers, Jo Breese, Juliet Breese
- Publishers: Czacha Games, Ediciones MasQueOca, Fabrika Igr, FoxMind, Game Harbor, Game Salute, Gigamic, HUCH!, Quined Games, R&D Games, Swan Panasia Co., Ltd.
- Release Date: 2012
- Player count : 2 - 6
- Age range : 12+
- Time range : 90 - 120 minutes
- Mechanism(s): Auction/Bidding, End Game Bonuses, Hexagon Grid, Memory, Modular Board, Network and Route Building, Ownership, Set Collection, Tile Placement, Turn Order: Auction, Worker Placement, Worker Placement, Different Worker Types
There are 3 articles mentioning Keyflower
Ten years is a long time in board gaming! Join us as we look back on the smart, influential, weird and crazy things that emerged from the last decade of games.
Join Meeple Mountain as we welcome Richard Breese, founder of R&D Games, to the interview table!
Have you had your fill of Exploding Kittens? Is Codenames losing its luster? Are you looking for something more challenging and more fulfilling than a quick party game? Read on to see what we think are the Top Six Eurogames.