Port Royal | Board Game Details
- Designer: Alexander Pfister
- Artists: Atanas Lozanski, Klemens Franz
- Publishers: 999 Games, Bard Centrum Gier, Brain Games, cutia.ro, Fantasmagoria, Hobby Japan, Hobby World, HomoLudicus, Kaissa Chess & Games, Lautapelit.fi, Matagot, MINDOK, PaperGames (III), Pegasus Spiele, Steve Jackson Games, Swan Panasia Co., Ltd.
- Release Date: 2014
- Player count : 2 - 5
- Age range : 8+
- Time range : 20 - 50 minutes
- Mechanism(s): Card Drafting, Press Your Luck, Set Collection
There are 3 articles mentioning Port Royal
In this city of loose morals, gaining wealth and influence is the key. But in this press your luck game of card drafting if you're not careful you might end up with nothing. Set sail for Port Royal!
In this edition of Meeple Mountain interviews, I talk to Alexander Pfister, designer of the Kennerspiel des Jahres nominated Isle of Skye, about his design process and his odds of back to back KdJ wins.
In this Top Six we're going to take a look at 6 games that are light, easy to pack, and full of concentrated gaming energy. If you need to travel light, but don't want to sacrifice quality, then read on!