We are published authors, with over 12 years worth of writing articles under our belts. We love board gaming of all sorts, and started writing board game reviews in 2015. We play and review games of all genres, with an eye for games of all weights. We're equally at home playing games like No Thanks and Battle Sheep as we are with games like Yspahan, Castles of Burgundy, and Caverna.
Here's what you can expect from us:
- We will play your game multiple times.
- We will take high quality photos of your game and it's components and upload them to BoardGameGeek.
- We will be honest. If we feel there are negative aspects to your game we will point them out tactfully and considerately.
- We will market your game, and our review of it, on social media including Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. In addition our RSS feed is consumed by BoardGameLinks.com.
- We have over 1500 followers on Twitter, and over 300 followers on Instagram. Our website averages 16,000 pageviews a month.
Here's what we expect from you:
- A complete copy of the game to keep. It doesn't always have to be the final version, but it should be as close to rules and component complete as possible. We will not review early stage prototypes.
- Broadcast our review on the social media platforms of your choice and link to our review from your website or Kickstarter page.
- Respect our time. We will generally spend 10 or more hours playing your game, reviewing it, and discussing it online.
Please email email@example.com for more information. Thanks for your time and we look forward to helping to make your game a success!