Meeple Mountain Interviews
We've always been curious, and asked lots of questions. In the Meeple Mountain interview series we follow through on that curiosity. Read on as we interview board game designers, publishers, and industry leaders about their successful (and unsuccessful) games, their design and publishing processes, their Kickstarter campaigns, and anything else that springs to mind.
Have an great idea for an interview question or know someone in the game industry that you've always been intrigued b? Shoot us an email and let us know! We may just be able to interview them next and clear some of your curiosities!
- Bamboozle Brothers Interview - Part Two (January 02, 2017)
- Bamboozle Brothers Interview - Part One (December 26, 2016)
- Interview with Scott Gaeta, Founder of Renegade Games (October 29, 2016)
- Interview with Jason Kotarski, Founder of Green Couch Games (October 3, 2016)
- Interview with Michael Mindes, Founder of Tasty Minstrel Games (August 23, 2016)
- Interview with A. J. Porfirio - Designer of Hostage Negotiator (August 02, 2016)
- Interview with Alexander Pfister - Designer of Isle of Skye (June 20, 2016)
- Interview with Randy Hoyt of Foxtrot Games (May 31, 2016)
- Game Boy Geek Season 4 Kickstarter campaign interview (February 20, 2016)