Teotihuacan: City of Gods | Board Game Details
- Designer: Daniele Tascini
- Artists: Odysseas Stamoglou
- Publishers: Board&Dice, Bucaneiros Jogos, Crowd Games, Game Harbor, Giochix.it, Jumping Turtle Games, Maldito Games, Pixie Games, Portal Games, Schwerkraft-Verlag, sternenschimmermeer, テンデイズゲームズ (Ten Days Games)
- Release Date: 2018
- Player count : 1 - 4
- Age range : 12+
- Time range : 90 - 120 minutes
- Mechanism(s): Area Movement, Point to Point Movement, Rondel, Set Collection, Solo / Solitaire Game, Tile Placement, Variable Player Powers, Variable Setup, Worker Placement, Worker Placement with Dice Workers
There are 2 articles mentioning Teotihuacan: City of Gods
In today's step ladder, we celebrate Catan and explore the way it has influenced many of the games that have followed in its wake.
On First Take Fridays a number of authors around Meeple Mountain give short first takes on games that are new to us. This week we have takes on Paper Tales, Keythedral, Teotihuacan: City of Gods, and AuZtralia.