Meeple Mountain hosts one of the largest and longest running Game Nights in the city of Nashville. Started in 2014, it has grown from 10 or 15 people to more than 60 people every month. Nashville Game Night is open to gamers of all beliefs and backgrounds and our goal is to cultivate a community that can come together over our shared love of board games.
Why Sponsor Game Night?
Since we host events in addition to creating reviews, editorial content, and news, we’re connected with the local gaming community in a way that other review sites can’t match. We currently have a mailing list of 450 subscribers, and a monthly attendance of 50 or more, with attendance spikes of nearly 80. Nashville Game Night was featured on the Nashville Channel 5 News.
What Does Sponsorship Entail?
Meeple Mountain partners with a different board game publisher or store to sponsor each event. We offer two types of sponsorships:
- Single Copy
- We will give away a copy of your game at a Game Night you’ve selected from our calendar.
- Your company, and your game, will be the sole sponsor in communications about Game Night leading up to the event.
- We will promote the giveaway to our mailing list and social media accounts in the days leading up to event.
- Multiple (2 or more) Copies
- Everything included with the Single Copy review.
- We will review your game and post it to our website.
- We will upload high res photos of your game to BoardGameGeek.
- We will run demo(s) of your game at the event.