Meeple Mountain hosts the largest and one of the longest running Game Nights in the city of Nashville. Started in 2014, it has grown from 10 or 15 people to regular attendance of 80+ gamers every month with spikes of over 120. Nashville Game Night is open to gamers of all beliefs and backgrounds and our goal is to cultivate a community that can come together over our shared love of board games.
Why Sponsor Nashville Game Night?
Since we host events in addition to creating reviews, editorial content, and news, we’re connected with the local gaming community in a way that other review sites can’t match. We currently have a mailing list of nearly 700 subscribers, and a monthly attendance of 80+, with attendance spikes of over 120. Nashville Game Night has even been featured on the Nashville Channel 5 News.
What Does Sponsorship Entail?
Meeple Mountain partners with a different board game publisher or store to sponsor each event. Your company, and your game, will be the sole sponsor in communications about Game Night leading up to the event.
- Promote the giveaway to our mailing list and social media accounts in the days leading up to event.
- Website – 12k-14k monthly average
- Twitter – ~2100 followers
- Instagram – ~600 followers
- Facebook – ~650 likes
- Mailing list – ~800 subscribers
- Review your game and post it to our website.
- Run demo(s) of your game at the event.
- Give away a copy of your game at a Game Night.
- Email you a follow-up report with details about our communications