Put on your walking shoes and come take a stroll with this amazing stroll and write board game. Decide what routes to take as you discover the city of Konigsberg. Besides your walking shoes you will need to remember to bring some brain power because you’ll be faced with some difficult decisions while playing this game.
Seven Bridges is a “roll-and-write” dice drafting game in which you will explore the historic city of Königsberg, coloring in the streets you have seen on your map. Points are earned by visiting different parts of the city, but the various ways of earning them are only unlocked by crossing the city’s seven bridges. The player who tallies the most points at the end of five rounds wins!
- Designer: Ronald Halliday
- Artists: Michael T Schroeder, Ronald Halliday
- Publishers: Puzzling Pixel Games
- Release Date: 2019
- Player count : 1 - 6
- Age range : 10+
- Time range : 15 - 90 minutes
- Mechanism(s): Card Drafting, Dice Rolling, Line Drawing, Network and Route Building, Paper-and-Pencil, Variable Phase Order