Boardgame Brody checks out a great deduction game that he would love to see more popular than Clue. The Grimm Masquerade by Skybound Games includes the great deduction mechanic but also enhances the other parts of the game to make it just amazing!
Disclosure: Meeple Mountain received a free copy of this product in exchange for an honest, unbiased review. This review is not intended to be an endorsement.
- Designer: Ben Eisner, James Hudson, Tim Eisner
- Artists: David Forest, Lina Cossette
- Publishers: Cranio Creations, Druid City Games, Skybound Games
- Release Date: 2019
- Player count : 2 - 5
- Age range : 8+
- Time range : 20 - 40 minutes
- Mechanism(s): Set Collection
- Find out more about The Grimm Masquerade.