Two-Player Board Games
Board games are as old as history itself. Men and women have been pitting themselves in contests of intellect, luck, and skill for thousands and thousands of years. Now the only difference is that we have a constellation of options to to choose from. Fight for control of a chain of islands in the Pacific, best your opponents as a merchant in a desert city, or simply be the one to bust open a Piñata at a birthday party.
Playing two player board games is a delight and a challenge. These games by necessity must be tight and well done. There's no variety in play style simply by adding more players. I regularly play many of the games listed below with my 10 year daughter and with my wife. It's a great way to grow friendships and intimacy, but it's also a great way to crush your enemies beneath your feet. Either way is fine...just get to playing!
Two-Player Board Game Reviews
- Ahead in the Clouds Review (November 09, 2016)
- Holmes, Sherlock & Mycroft review - The Explosion on the Thames (October 24, 2016)
- Daxu - A Review in Three Acts (September 26, 2016)
- Top 6 Date Night Games - A Narrative Experiment (September 07, 2016)
- Top 6 Games for Patio Play (June 07, 2016)
- Hive Review - John Yianni (May 15, 2016)
- Top 6 Two Player Games (April 12, 2016)
- Piñata Review - Stephen Glenn (April 7, 2016)
- Longhorn Review - Bruno Cathala (March 19, 2016)
- Tides of Time Review - Kristian Čurla (February 13, 2016)
- Kahuna Review - Günter Cornett (January 22, 2016)
- Jaipur Review - Sébastien Pauchon (December 31, 2015)