Nashville Tabletop Day - 2016 was a HUGE success.
- 200 free tickets "sold" (57 people on the wait list)
- 133 checked in attendees, (30-ish un-ticketed walk-ins)
- 43 games given away via door prizes and play to win contests
- 40 folding chairs rented
- 30 pizzas and 2 massive salads
- 12 giant bags of single serve chips
- 10 8 foot tables rented
- 8 cases of drinks
Here's some pictures of the day of the event.
Tabletop Day may be over (for now) but Meeple Mountain hosts one of the largest and longest running Game Nights, Game Nights in the city of Nashville. Come game with us!
Looking to run a Tabletop Day Event of your own? Read our 3 part "after the event" series to find out how we made Nashville Tabletop Day - 2016 a smash!
- Part 01 - Planning and Preparation
- Part 02 - Game Day is Upon You
- Part 03 - Coming Down Off the Post Event High
Thank you to all of the sponsors who made Nashville Tabletop Day - 2016 a smashing success!