Casual Board Games
For some of us, board gaming is life: enjoyable, fun, intellectually stimulating, and a great way to pass the time. But some people don't see it that way...playing games is silly, or a chore, or just plain boring. If you're trying to get a game going with someone like that, then the games on this list are a great way to get them engaged and enjoying themselves.
Casual games are are easy to set up, have simple rules, and don't take too long to play. You never know...that person who doesn't enjoy games now might end up being your best playing partner...if you can just get them interested in the right games!
Casual Board Game Reviews
- Wordsy Review - Gil Hova (October 26, 2016)
- Top 6 Dexterity Games (August 17, 2016)
- Birds of a Feather Review - Teale Fristoe (May 22, 2016)
- No Thanks Review - Thorsten Gimmler (April 30, 2016)
- Las Vegas Review - Rüdiger Dorn (April 02, 2016)
- Top 6 Great Small Box Games to Bring on Trips (March 27, 2016)
- Lanterns - The Harvest Festival Review - Christopher Chung (January 17, 2016)